I teach yoga throughout the Brighton & Worthing area. Please see my classes page for details of times and venues.
I teach the following forms of yoga:
- Mandala Vinyasa Yoga works with the elements of earth, water, fire and air using vinyasa krama methology into a target area to create 360° sequencing
- Hatha Yoga based around Sivananda’s methodology for mind, breath and spirituality
- Sun Power Yoga dynamic sequencing base around vinyasa style yoga
- Rocket Yoga based around Ashtanga Vinyasa for strength, heat, flexibility and stamina
- Yin Yoga based on the teachings of Paul Grilley
- Yin-Yang Yoga a heated and cool practice of yoga combining vinyasa and yin techniques
The benefits of regularly practising yoga include:
- Weight loss
- Emotional balance
- Increased bone density and ligament strength
- Improved muscle tone
- Better sleeping patterns
I use good, safe alignment techniques and encourage students to build a life-long personal practice combined with a regular class. I always include Yoga Nidra, visualisation and chakra balancing in my class. To find out more about me please visit my profile page.
If you can’t make it to one of my classes or would like a bit of extra motivation please visit Mikaela’s Yoga Channel where I’ve posted some yoga tutorials.
I'm an experienced, qualified yoga teacher who can help you with your practice whatever your level.
As well as teaching yoga I also make and sell leggings. I started making them just for myself as I couldn’t find comfortable leggings with a good fit. My students asked about them, so I started selling them in classes and am now selling them online: